2016 Archived Content
2016 Recap – Uniting the Global Bioprocessing Community
2016 was another record year for The Bioprocessing Summit. The event brought together more than 1,100 attendees from 28 countries to share practical solutions for today's bioprocess challenges. The Bioprocessing Summit team would like to thank attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors for bringing inspiring discussion and experiences to the 2016 conference. Take a look at the media gallery for videos and photographs that resulted.
See you next year! The Ninth Annual Bioprocessing Summit will be held August 21-25, 2017 at the Westin Copley Place in Boston. We look forward to seeing you there. We will soon begin working on the 2017 program. Please share speaker and topic suggestions with Mary Ruberry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customize a sponsorship or exhibit package for 2017, contact Sherry Johnson (A-K companies) at email@example.com or Carolyn Benton (L-Z companies) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve your space early to maximize your exposure!
2016 Event at a Glance
Past Event Highlights
- Network with 1,000+ global attendees and thought leaders representing the international bioprocessing community
- Customize your learning experience by selecting from 16 conference programs, 7 training seminars and 11 short courses
- Choose from 200+ presentations covering cell culture, purification, bioproduction, quality, formulation, cell and gene therapy production, and novel biotherapeutic formats
- Join breakout discussion groups which offer the opportunity to discuss relevant topics in small group settings
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s Intro-Net
- Present a poster and share your research results during dedicated poster presentation hours
- Choose from a range of in-depth short courses with topic experts
- Invite your co-workers to join you and save with team discounts
- View innovative products and novel technologies in the expansive exhibit hall
Sponsor & Exhibitor Information