Final Agenda Available
The 2015 Bioprocessing Summit plans to unite 750+ attendees from 30+ countries for five days of inspiring presentations and solutions. The Bioprocessing Summit brings together international leaders to discuss today's bioprocess issues from cell line selection to manufacturing. The Summit provides practical details in a relaxed, congenial atmosphere that promotes information exchange and networking.
This leading bioprocess meeting is hosted in Boston each summer. Hundreds of bioprocess professionals come together each year at the Summit to share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess challenges with researchers from around the world.
Spanning five days, the 2015 meeting includes 12 conference programs, 8 training seminars and 10 short courses.
Download Final Agenda
2015 Concurrent Streams
Thursday PM - Friday
August 6 - 7
Wednesday - Thursday AM
August 5 - 6
Monday - Tuesday
August 3 - 4
- Network with 750+ global attendees and thought leaders representing the international bioprocessing community
- Customize your learning experience by selecting from 12 conference programs, 9 training seminars and 10 short courses
- Share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess challenges with researchers from around the world
- Choose from 175+ presentations covering cell culture, purification, bioproduction, quality, formulation, and novel biotherapeutic formats
- Join breakout discussion groups which offer the opportunity to discuss relevant topics in small group settings
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s Intro-Net
- Present a poster and share your research results during dedicated poster presentation hours, plus save $50 off your registration fees
- Invite your co-workers to join you and save with team discounts
- View innovative products and novel technologies in the expansive exhibit hall
- And much more!
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION