Final Agenda Now Available!
The Bioprocessing Summit brings together international leaders to discuss today's bioprocess issues from cell line selection to bioproduction. The Summit provides practical details in a relaxed, congenial atmosphere that promotes information exchange and networking.
This leading bioprocess meeting is hosted in Boston each summer along the lively and cosmopolitan harbor waterfront. Hundreds of bioprocess professionals come together each year at the Summit to share practical solutions for today’s laboratory challenges with researchers from around the world.
Concurrent Streams (August 18 - 22)
Cambridge Healthtech Training
- Network with 700+ global attendees and thought leaders representing the international bioprocessing community
- Customize your learning experience by selecting from 12 conference programs, 10 short courses and 5 training seminars
- Share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess challenges with researchers from around the world
- Choose from 175+ presentations covering cell culture, purification, bioproduction, quality, formulation, and novel biotherapeutic formats
- Join breakout discussion groups which offer the opportunity to discuss relevant topics in small group settings
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s Intro-Net
- Present a poster and share your research results during dedicated poster presentation hours, plus save $50 off your registration fees
- Invite your co-workers to join you and save with team discounts
- View innovative products and novel technologies in the expansive exhibit hall
- And much more!
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION