The 2015 Bioprocessing Summit Drew Record Attendance
The 2015 Bioprocessing Summit brought together a record-breaking 850+ attendees from 29 countries for five days of inspiring presentations and practical solutions for today's bioprocess challenges.
The Bioprocessing Summit team would like to thank attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors for participating and making the 2015 event our biggest and most exciting yet.
Take Part in the 2016 Bioprocessing Summit
The 2016 Bioprocessing Summit will be held August 15-19, 2016 at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston. We look forward to seeing you there!
We will soon begin working on the 2016 program. Please share speaker and topic suggestions with Mary Ruberry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To customize a sponsorship or exhibit package for 2016, contact Sherry Johnson at email@example.com.
Thursday PM - Friday
August 6 - 7
Wednesday - Thursday AM
August 5 - 6
Monday - Tuesday
August 3 - 4
- Network with 850+ global attendees and thought leaders representing the international bioprocessing community
- Customize your learning experience by selecting from 12 conference programs, 9 training seminars and 10 short courses
- Share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess challenges with researchers from around the world
- Choose from 175+ presentations covering cell culture, purification, bioproduction, quality, formulation, and novel biotherapeutic formats
- Join breakout discussion groups which offer the opportunity to discuss relevant topics in small group settings
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s Intro-Net
- Present a poster and share your research results during dedicated poster presentation hours, plus save $50 off your registration fees
- Invite your co-workers to join you and save with team discounts
- View innovative products and novel technologies in the expansive exhibit hall
- And much more!
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION