Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 3rd Annual
Advances in Purification Technologies
Economics and Efficiencies for Next-Generation Biomanufacturing
Part of CHI's 8th Annual The Bioprocessing Summit
August 17-18, 2016 | Westin Boston Waterfront | Boston, Massachusetts
When asked what are the key themes being discussed at their internal meetings, the downstream scientists unanimously stated "process integration" and "process intensification". How can we integrate the processes to eliminate bottlenecks and downtime? How can we intensify the process to reduce purification steps, achieve higher productivity and lower COGS?
The 3rd Annual Advances in Purification Technologies conference examines new trends in downstream processing, new strategies and approaches to purification of novel and complex molecules, as well as new advances and updates in technologies, equipment and raw materials. We invite you to join us to share your expertise and perspectives on the following topics.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- New Trends in Downstream Processing
- Process integration – upstream and downstream, and within downstream processing
- Process intensification – continuous processing, interlinking unit operations
- Continuous downstream processing
- Economics/Efficiencies in downstream
- New Approaches and Applications in Purification
- Recombinant proteins and vaccines/viruses (VLPs, fusion proteins, DNA, gene therapy)
- Complex molecules (e.g. bispecific antibodies, bioconjugates)
- New Advances and Updates in Technologies, Equipment and Raw Materials
- Alternatives to Chromatography - precipitation and flocculation
- New discoveries in ProteinA
- Alternatives to ProteinA
- Contaminant analysis and achieving highest purity
- Early Stage vs Late Stage Purification Strategies
- Lab scale to development (clinical) scale to process (commercial) scale
- High throughput purification, automation and robotics
- Scale-down modeling
- Taking lab scale to process scale
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
Deadline for submission is February 15, 2016.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Conference Director
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Phone: (+1) 781-972-5439
For exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Manager
781-972-1359 | email@example.com
Business Development Manager
781-972-5412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For media partnership opportunities, please contact:
Director of Product Marketing