Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 5th Annual
High-Concentration Protein Formulations
Formulation, Manufacturing, Analytics, High Viscosity, Aggregation, Devices and Delivery
Part of CHI's 8th Annual The Bioprocessing Summit
August 18-19, 2016 | Westin Boston Waterfront | Boston, Massachusetts
At higher concentrations, proteins or antibodies exhibit characteristic problems including aggregation, precipitation, gelation, and increased viscosity. Development of these high-concentration protein formulations results in several manufacturing, stability, analytical, and delivery challenges. The popular High-Concentration Protein Formulations conference will feature informative, high quality case studies and successful strategies to overcome the problems you are facing with development and delivery of high-concentration formulations.
We invite you to submit a proposal to speak, especially unpublished and innovative work on the development of high-concentration protein formulations, present a poster, or to attend to learn from and network with the leading experts from around the world.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanism of protein aggregation
- New excipients for controlling and managing viscosity and aggregation
- Sub visible and visible particles. Is there a correlation between formation of visible and sub-visible particles
- Relationship of protein aggregation with other high concentration issues such as viscosity, turbidity and solubility
- Lyophilization and alternate methodologies for achieving high-concentration formulations
- Manufacturing challenges posed by high viscosity: Fill finish, Ultrafiltration/diafiltration (UF-DF), shear and stress induced aggregation
- Tools for prediction and High-throughput measurement of aggregation, viscosity and solubility
- Analytical challenges with high-concentration protein formulations Emerging biophysical techniques for high-concentration formulations
- Addressing pain at the site of administration; effect of volume/viscosity/tonicity on pain
- Protein-Device combination and delivery strategies for high dose, high concentration and high volume delivery
- QbD and high-throughput development of high-concentration liquid formulations
- High-concentrations formulation development of novel fusion proteins, bispecifics, dual variable domain immunoglobulins, peptibodies
- Scaling up high-concentration protein formulations from small scale/preformulation studies to manufacturing scale
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
Deadline for submission is February 15, 2016.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Phone: (+1) 781-972-5421
For exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Manager
781-972-1359 | email@example.com
Business Development Manager
781-972-5412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For media partnership opportunities, please contact:
Director of Product Marketing