Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Sixth Annual
High-Concentration Protein Formulations:
Analytics, High Viscosity, Aggregation, Devices and Delivery
Part of CHI's Ninth Annual The Bioprocessing Summit
August 23-24, 2017 | Westin Copley Place | Boston, MA
At higher concentrations, proteins or antibodies exhibit characteristic problems including aggregation, precipitation, gelation, and increased viscosity. Development of these high-concentration protein formulations results in several manufacturing, stability, analytical, and delivery challenges. The popular High-Concentration Protein Formulations conference will feature informative, high quality case studies and successful strategies to overcome the problems you are facing with development and delivery of high-concentration protein formulations.
We invite you to submit a proposal to speak, especially unpublished and innovative work on the development of high-concentration protein formulations, present a poster, or to attend to learn from and network with the leading experts from around the world.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- New understanding in protein-protein interactions and protein aggregation
- Specific case studies and new research on high concentration formulation of ADCs, novel fusion proteins, bispecifics, dual variable domain immunoglobulins, peptibodies
- New excipients for controlling and managing viscosity and aggregation
- Subvisible and visible particles
- Disruptive technologies to achieve high concentration
- Manufacturing challenges posed by high viscosity: Fill finish, Ultrafiltration/diafiltration (UF-DF), shear and stress induced aggregation
- Tools for prediction and high-throughput measurement of aggregation, viscosity and solubility
- Analytical challenges and emerging biophysical techniques with high-concentration protein formulations
- Devicability and drug delivery: Addressing pain at the site of administration; effect of volume/viscosity/tonicity on pain
- Protein-Device combination and delivery strategies for high dose, high concentration and high volume delivery
- Scaling up high-concentration protein formulations from small scale/pre-formulation studies to manufacturing scale
Scientists who wish to present their knowledge and expertise to their colleagues are asked to click here to submit an abstract. Remember to specify the conference that you are interested in and please provide your full contact information.
The deadline for submission is February 17, 2017.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
For media partnership opportunities, please contact:
Director of Product Marketing
For exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager