Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 4th Annual
High-Concentration Protein Formulations:
Formulation, Manufacturing, Analytics, High Viscosity, Aggregation, Devices and Delivery
August 5-6, 2015
Part of CHI's 7th Annual The Bioprocessing Summit
August 3-7, 2015 | Westin Copley Place Hotel | Boston, Massachusetts
At higher concentrations, proteins or antibodies exhibit characteristic problems including aggregation, precipitation, gelation, and increased viscosity. Development of these high-concentration protein formulations results in several manufacturing, stability, analytical, and delivery challenges. The popular High-Concentration Protein Formulations conference will feature informative, high quality case studies and successful strategies to overcome the problems you are facing with development and delivery of high-concentration formulations.
We invite you to submit a proposal to speak, especially unpublished and innovative work on the development of high-concentration protein formulations, present a poster, or to attend to learn from and network with the leading experts from around the world.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanism of protein aggregation: Charge measurement, dipole, colloidal stability, aggregation kinetics, thermodynamics and degradation routes at high concentrations
- Sub-visible and visible particles. Is there a correlation between formation of visible and sub-visible particles
- Relationship of protein aggregation with other high concentration issues such as viscosity, turbidity and solubility
- Lyophilization and alternate methodologies for achieving high-concentration formulations
- Manufacturing challenges posed by high viscosity: Fill finish, Ultrafiltration/diafiltration (UF-DF), shear and stress induced aggregation
- High-throughput tools for prediction and measurement of aggregation, viscosity and solubility
- Analytical challenges with high-concentration protein formulations
- Emerging biophysical techniques for high-concentration formulations
- Administration challenges in high-concentration protein formulations: Addressing pain at the site of administration
- Protein-Device combination and delivery strategies for high-dose, high-concentration and high-volume delivery
- QbD and high-throughput development of high-concentration liquid formulations
- High-concentrations formulation development of novel fusion proteins, bispecifics, dual variable domain immunoglobulins, peptibodies
- Scaling up high-concentration protein formulations from small scale/preformulation studies to manufacturing scale
Scientists who wish to present their knowledge and expertise to their colleagues are asked to click here to submit an abstract. Remember to specify the conference that you are interested in and please provide your full contact information.
Deadline for submission is January 30, 2015.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference
program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
For exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
For media partnership opportunities, please contact:
Director of Product Marketing