Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 4th Annual
Overcoming Formulation Challenges for Biopharmaceutical Development
Formulation and Process Optimization, Analytics, Device Integration and New Biologics
Part of CHI's 8th Annual The Bioprocessing Summit
August 17-18, 2016 | Westin Boston Waterfront | Boston, MA
The popular fourth annual Overcoming Formulation Challenges for Biopharmaceutical Development conference will cover latest trends and challenges in biologic formulations development, process optimization, manufacturing, and device and packaging considerations for existing and emerging protein therapeutics. We are seeking case studies, especially unpublished and innovative work, on the use of the effective scale-up strategies, excipient-induced instability, process challenges, fill finish challenges, and predictive tool for rapid formulation and stability screening.
We invite you to submit a proposal to speak, present a poster, or to attend to learn from and network with the leading experts from around the world in the field of biologics formulation development.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Specific case studies on formulation and manufacturability of vaccines, bispecific antibodies, antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), fusion proteins, etc.
- Case studies on co-formulation development
- Excipient, buffer and raw material-related formulation issues: Novel excipients, case studies on surfactants that cause protein degradation and aggregations, stability issues arising due to drug-excipient interactions
- Special considerations for biophysical analysis in formulation development
- Product characterization, comparability and correlation between early development studies and late-stage development studies
- Predictive methods in early-stage formulation development.
- High-throughput screening for early formulation development - New tools, automation, multi-functional instruments, data analysis and data management
- Challenges in fill-finish and manufacturing processes
- Challenges in scale-up, technology transfer and manufacturing of clinical supplies
- Advances in spray drying, lyophilization, crystallization and other bulk manufacturing techniques
- Product presentation and device engineering and its impact on formulation development and downstream manufacturing
- Protein device combination: Formulation strategies for pre-filled syringes and drug-device combination products, addressing stability issues arising due to drug-device interaction and packaging system
- Formulation consideration for drug and gene delivery, and ocular delivery of biologics
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
Deadline for submission is February 15, 2016.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
Phone: (+1) 781-972-5421
For exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Manager
781-972-1359 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
781-972-5412 | email@example.com
For media partnership opportunities, please contact:
Director of Product Marketing