Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Fifth Annual
Overcoming Formulation Challenges for Biopharmaceutical Development:
Formulation and Process Optimization, Excipients, Analytics and Device Integration
Part of CHI's Ninth Annual The Bioprocessing Summit
August 21-22, 2017 | Westin Copley Place | Boston, MA
The popular fifth annual Overcoming Formulation Challenges for Biopharmaceutical Development conference will cover latest trends and challenges in biologic formulations development, process optimization, manufacturing, and device and packaging considerations for existing and emerging protein therapeutics. We are seeking case studies, especially unpublished and innovative work, on the use of the effective scale-up strategies, excipient induced instability, process challenges, fill finish challenges, and predictive tools for rapid formulation and stability screening.
We invite you to submit a proposal to speak, present a poster, or to attend to learn from and network with the leading experts from around the world in the field of biologics formulation development.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Formulation and manufacturability of vaccines, bispecific antibody, antibody drug conjugate (ADCs), fusion protein, co-formulations and combination products
- Novel excipients, case studies on surfactant/excipients that cause protein degradation and aggregations, stability issues arising due to drug-excipient interactions
- Formulation development of new drugs, gene delivery and cell therapy products
- Special considerations for biophysical analysis in formulation development
- Product characterization, comparability and correlation between early development studies and late stage development studies
- Predictive and high throughput screening methods, forced degradation studies and new formulation technologies
- New research and case studies for development of challenging lyophilization processes, spray drying, crystallization and other manufacturing techniques
- Challenges in fill- finish, scale-up, technology transfer and manufacturing processes
- Product presentation and device engineering and its impact on formulation development and downstream manufacturing
Scientists who wish to present their knowledge and expertise to their colleagues are asked to click here to submit an abstract. Remember to specify the conference that you are interested in and please provide your full contact information.
The deadline for submission is February 17, 2017.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators and those from academia. Additionally, vendors/consultants who provide products and services to these biopharmaceutical companies are offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
For media partnership opportunities, please contact:
Director of Product Marketing
For exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager