The 2014 Bioprocessing Summit Drew Record Attendance
The 2014 Bioprocessing Summit brought together a record-breaking 700+ attendees from 31 countries for five days of inspiring presentations and practical solutions for today's bioprocess challenges.
The Bioprocessing Summit team would like to thank all speakers, attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and media who participated in making the 2014 event our biggest and most exciting event yet.
Take Part in the 2015 Bioprocessing Summit
The 2015 Bioprocessing Summit will be held August 3-7, 2015 at the Westin Copley Place in Boston. We hope to see you at next year’s event.
We will soon begin working on the program agenda for 2015. If you are interested in speaking, please contact:
Mary Ruberry, Conference Director/Team Lead | (+1) 781.972.5421 | email@example.com
The exhibit hall was sold out in 2014, so please contact us early to reserve your place. To customize your sponsorship or exhibit package for 2015, contact:
Jason Gerardi, Manager, Business Development | (+1) 781.972.5452 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Summit
The Bioprocessing Summit brings together international leaders to discuss today's bioprocess issues from cell line selection to bioproduction. The Summit provides practical details in a relaxed, congenial atmosphere that promotes information exchange and networking.
This leading bioprocess meeting is hosted in Boston each summer along the lively and cosmopolitan harbor waterfront. Hundreds of bioprocess professionals come together each year at the Summit to share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess challenges with researchers from around the world.
Spanning five days, the 2014 meeting included 12 conference programs, 10 short courses and 4 training seminars.
2014 Concurrent Streams (August 18 - 22)
Cambridge Healthtech Training
- Network with 700+ global attendees and thought leaders representing the international bioprocessing community
- Customize your learning experience by selecting from 12 conference programs, 10 short courses and 5 training seminars
- Share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess challenges with researchers from around the world
- Choose from 175+ presentations covering cell culture, purification, bioproduction, quality, formulation, and novel biotherapeutic formats
- Join breakout discussion groups which offer the opportunity to discuss relevant topics in small group settings
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s Intro-Net
- Present a poster and share your research results during dedicated poster presentation hours, plus save $50 off your registration fees
- Invite your co-workers to join you and save with team discounts
- View innovative products and novel technologies in the expansive exhibit hall
- And much more!
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION